Manchester Veterinary Clinic156 Spencer StreetManchester, CT 06040
Click here to take the tour
To provide individualized, thoughtful and practical care for our patients and clients in a collaborative environment of constant learning, advancement, and helpfulness.
- Be deserving of trust - Our co-workers, clients and patients expect us to have their best interests in mind with everything we do. It takes hard, team-oriented, selfless work every day to continue to earn that priceless commodity.
- Be a good person - Our integrity, empathy, loyalty, desire for clear communication and thoughtfulness will demonstrate that we truly care about those around us.
- Think - Nothing is completely routine in veterinary medicine or client service. We keep our brains turned on and tuned in so that we can be creative and resourceful while we remain focused and aware.
- Own it - We take pride in our work. We have a responsibility to do our best because we are accountable for our performance.
- Learn and grow - By being intellectually curious, open-minded and learning from our mistakes, we continue to improve ourselves and MVC and meet the ever-changing needs of our patients, clients and team.