Manchester Veterinary Clinic156 Spencer StreetManchester, CT 06040
Spring 2022 Updates
Visits are arranged by appointment. Please click here, text or call to schedule.
Our front doors are open. We encourage pet owners to continue wearing masks to help protect our at risk population.
We allow up to 2 family members to be in our exam rooms with a mask, due to the small space.
Valet Pet Care is still available by request; see below.
We have put a number of measures in place to help maintain safety and service, and it’s important that you be aware of them:
- Air purifiers running in each exam room and at our front desk to augment our regular ventilation system
- Reduced contact checkout/payment method
- Hand sanitizer at our reception desk and in each exam room
If you have symptoms of any respiratory illness or any known recent exposure to COVID-19, we encourage you to reschedule your appointment or ask someone not living with you to bring your pet in.
“Valet Pet Care” is our version of a curbside appointment, and that continues to be available by request.
Please inform one of our team members if you'd like us to meet you at one of our doors to collect your pet, or if you need us to come out to your car.
If electing Valet Pet Care, when you arrive for your appointment:
- PARK in a designated parking spot in our parking lot. (Please avoid stopping in our driveway.)
- CALL us at 860.646.5170 and let us know you and your pet have arrived.
- WAIT outside in our lot while we are helping other pet parents.
- A team member will call you shortly, to gather your pet's current information. (If there's a greater than 10 minute delay, please call us again).
- You will be directed to WALK up to meet us at the front doors with your pet, unless you request someone come to your vehicle.
- Our team member will collect your pet (cats must remain in their carriers during this transfer).
- Please STAY on our property during your pet's visit.
- Communication is typically done by phone. Our doctor or technician will speak with you while your pet is in our care.
- Once the examination and any treatments have been performed, we can we can complete the payment part of your visit in several ways:
- If you are paying by credit/debit card, we can send a link directly to your phone by text or email
- If you are paying by cash, a team member can collect payment at our door;
- If you are paying by CareCredit please advise a team member to receive special instructions.
- Your invoice will be emailed to you after payment is completed.
- Once everything is all set your pet will be returned to you at the same place they were collected from you.