Manchester Veterinary Clinic156 Spencer StreetManchester, CT 06040
“Valet Pet Care” is our version of a curbside appointment, and that continues to be available by request.
Please inform one of our team members if you'd like us to meet you at one of our doors to collect your pet, or if you need us to come out to your car.
We have begun the process of allowing pet parents back in for visits, please review our Welcome Back page for details. Valet Pet Care can still be arranged when scheduled or at the time of check-in.
Visits are arranged by appointment. Please click here, text or call to schedule.
If electing Valet Pet Care; when you arrive for your appointment:
- Please PARK in a designated parking spot in our parking lot. (Please avoid stopping in our driveway.)
- TEXT us at 860.646.5170 and let us know your pet (and you) have arrived (this efficiency helps us keep our phone lines clear).
- WAIT outside in our lot while we are helping other pet parents.
- A medical team member will call you shortly, to begin taking your pet's current information (if there's a greater than 10 minute delay, please call us).
- You will be directed to WALK up to meet us at the front doors with your pet.
- That team member will collect your pet (cats must remain in their carriers during this transfer). Please wear a properly worn face covering to make that handoff easier and safer for all involved.
- Please STAY on our property during your pet's visit. You may wait in your vehicle while the doctor is examining your pet or wait outside if the weather is nice (please keep social distancing in mind if others are nearby).
- Communication is typically done by phone. Our doctor or technician will speak with you while your pet is in our care.
- Once the examination and any treatments are complete, we can send an email link if you request to securely pay by credit/debit card, most payment is done at the door:
- If you are paying by credit/debit card, a team member can bring our wireless device to the door.
- If you are paying by cash, a team member will collect payment at our door.
- If you are paying by CareCredit please advise a team member to receive special instructions.
- Your invoice will be emailed to you after payment is completed.
- Once everything is all set your pet will be returned to you at our exit door. Again, a properly worn face covering will make that handoff easier and safer.