Manchester Veterinary Clinic156 Spencer StreetManchester, CT 06040
What is a “Valet Pet Care”?
- As we do now, appointments will be given a scheduled time by a MVC team member.
- Please call us at 860-646-5170 as you are arriving, and wait in your car for instructions from a team member.
- Shortly a MVC team member will instruct you to meet us at the front doors with your pet.
- The team member will collect your pet, and return all non-essential personal belongings. (i.e. leash, collar etc.), cats will remain in their carriers during the transfer.
- You may then choose to wait in your vehicle while the doctor is examining your pet OR wait outside if the weather is nice.
- All communications and transactions will be done over the phone. Our doctor or technician will be speaking with you while your pet is in our care.
- Once the examination and treatments are complete, you may pay over the phone by credit/debit card. If you are paying by cash, a team member will take the payment at your car.
- All documents, including invoices, will be emailed to you.
- Once everything is all set, we will return your pet to you.
For relevant information on coronavirus and its impacts, please visit our page on Coronavirus.